A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horacio Padua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Padua
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Padua Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Horacio Padua, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Proteus Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Padua graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Padua has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Horacio M Padua MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Horacio M. Padua practice?
- Dr. Horacio Padua has 4 office locations.
Dr. Horacio Padua practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, MA and Boston, MA.
See Waltham Radiologists.