A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horacio Padua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Horacio Padua, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Proteus Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Padua graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Padua has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Horacio Munsayac Padua MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Horacio M. Padua practice?
- Dr. Horacio Padua has 1 office location.
Dr. Horacio Padua practices Pediatric Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatric Specialists and Boston Radiologists.