A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horacio Padua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Padua
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Padua Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Horacio Padua, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Proteus Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Padua graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Padua has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Horacio M Padua MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Horacio M. Padua practice?
- Dr. Horacio Padua has 1 office location.
Dr. Horacio Padua practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists and Boston Pediatric Specialists.