A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horea Rus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Horea Rus is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Horea Rus, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rus graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Rus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veteran`s ADM
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Horea G. Rus practice?
Dr. Horea Rus practices Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurologists.