A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horea Rus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Horea Rus is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Horea Rus, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rus graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Rus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veteran`s ADM
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Horea G Rus MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Horea G. Rus practice?
- Dr. Horea Rus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Horea Rus practices Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurologists.