A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horia Draghiciu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Horia Draghiciu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Horia Draghiciu, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Draghiciu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Draghiciu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Horia Draghiciu MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Horia Draghiciu practice?
- Dr. Horia Draghiciu has 6 office locations.
Dr. Horia Draghiciu practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Lafayette, IN.
See Muncie Internists, Muncie Critical Care Practitioners, and Muncie Pulmonologists.