A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horia Draghiciu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Horia Draghiciu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Draghiciu
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Draghiciu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Horia Draghiciu, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Draghiciu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Draghiciu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Horia Draghiciu MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Horia Draghiciu practice?
- Dr. Horia Draghiciu has 1 office location.
Dr. Horia Draghiciu practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Richmond, IN.
See Richmond Internists, Richmond Critical Care Practitioners, and Richmond Pulmonologists.