A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horia Draghiciu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Horia Draghiciu, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Draghiciu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Draghiciu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Draghiciu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Horia Draghiciu practice?
Dr. Horia Draghiciu practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Lafayette, IN.
See Muncie Internists, Muncie Pulmonologists, Muncie Critical Care Practitioners, and Muncie Sleep Medicine Doctors.