A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horia Stamboliu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Horia Stamboliu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stamboliu
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stamboliu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stamboliu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara.
Dr. Stamboliu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernard Hospital And Health Care Center
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Horia Stamboliu MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Horia Stamboliu practice?
- Dr. Horia Stamboliu has 1 office location.
Dr. Horia Stamboliu practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago General Practitioners and Chicago Internists.