A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horia Stamboliu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Horia Stamboliu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stamboliu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara.
Dr. Stamboliu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernard Hospital And Health Care Center
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Horia Omar Stamboliu MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Horia O. Stamboliu practice?
- Dr. Horia Stamboliu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Horia Stamboliu practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors and Chicago Internists.