Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As a new patient, they got me in on the same day i called, i so appreciated that. It was a very pleasant visit & I felt very comfortable. Communication was great & a plan for my medical issues was addressed & put in motion... Thank you so much...

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

the office staff there is wonderful and helping and always putting a smile on my face on the way in and out its like visiting old friends

Jun 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always a great visit.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent physician, sincerely concerned for the well-being of his patients. Very personable. Excellent staff taking care of all your needs. Definitely recommending this physician.

by Leah on Feb 12th, 2015

Dr. Tatu is an incredibly astute and warm physician. I highly recommend him!

Jan 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tatu, in my opinion, is one of the best doctors that I have ever visited. He was thorough and took the time to explain my condition. He didn't attempt to force a lot of prescription drugs on me and encouraged exercise. Has passion for his patients.

Dec 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt the wait to go in was to long. My appointment was at 10am, I sat in waiting room until 10:15 then waited in the patient room until 10:30 when Doctor finally came in. I do work so this was very inconvenient for me. I arrived early I was not late

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I just want to say that it only took me a few things to say and he knew what was wrong with me right away. I really like this doctor!

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My mother and I really like Dr Tatu, he seems to be very caring and concern about his patients. My mother said he remains her of her last Dr Zester who is now retired. She feels very comfortable and trust what he tells her will be in her best interest.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very knowledgeable, personable and caring physician who's addressing all of your health concerns during your appointment. Easy to talk to, and a good listener. Office staff is always extremely helpful and courteous. Also, very easy to get an appointment.

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

First time with Dr Horia Tatu @ his office ! I was very very pleased with the annual check up . I was very impress how he take hi's time with me. He call me very fast with the answer for blood result . I will recommend Dr Horia Tatu .

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tatu and his staff were very professional, helpful and displayed genuine concern. I was able to get an appointment the same day upon returning from vacation sick, was seen quickly, and left with thorough explanations. Thank you all.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great and informative doctor! !

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The service at the front desk was outstanding. The girls, (Leslie in particular) was very proficient and very friendly. They kept the waiting time at a minimum and made my accommodation very easy. Dr. Johnson was wonderful too.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful doctor along with a wonderful person.

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The staff is very friendly. The physicians are very knowledgeable and attentive.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very patient and showed genuine concern about the issues the needed to be addressed. Overall a very good visit.

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Johnson was very considerate of my needs. She read my chart thoroughly and quickly addressed my immediate concerns. I felt my needs were taken care of and I was given good advice.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tatu creates a very calming atmosphere for his patients, and is genuinely interested in addressing any of your questions or concerns. He shared his goals with me which is, to bring extraordinary skill, technology and care to every patient experience.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tatu is a great doctor and he addressed all my concerns/questions. I also enjoyed dealing with his staff as well.

Apr 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tatu was honest about taking over Dr. Bober's practice and the changes he is going to make. He was very thorough during my yearly examination & concerned that I follow up with my other doctors. I liked him very much. Very professional and friendly.

Sep 7th, 2009