A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hormoz Ehya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hormoz Ehya is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hormoz Ehya, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Iris Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Uveal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Iris Diseases
- Lung Cancer (Bronchial Neoplasm)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Plasmacytoma)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehya graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ehya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hormoz Ehya MD is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Hormoz Ehya practice?
- Dr. Hormoz Ehya has 1 office location.
Dr. Hormoz Ehya practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.