A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hormoz Ehya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hormoz Ehya is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hormoz Ehya, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Iris Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Uveal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Iris Diseases
- Lung Cancer (Bronchial Neoplasm)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Plasmacytoma)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehya graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ehya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ehya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans