Dr. Horrell Townsend III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Horrell Townsend III?

June 1st, 2012

After i was in an car accident,my attorney sent me to Dr.Townsend.The first and second visit was fine,couldnt ask for a nicer man!the morning of my third visit was one of the most horrible experiences ive ever had.Other than having my children,ive relly never had to see a dr.before this wreck.He walked into the room,called me a pillhead,told me i needed to stop bein a whimp and start acting like a woman.I was already in tears over having an absess in my underarm that was the size of an egg.I was in so much pain i thought i was going to pass out.He verbally attacked me over and over untill i got up and walked out in tears.Still after 3months,i have had no treatment other than handfulls of tylenol and advil,enough that i stay sick at my stomach.I am a very polite person and in no way did anything to provoke his behavior that day.....

March 21st, 2012

I seriously can not say enough!!!

I seriously can not say enough about ALL the staff at this office. I was in such severe pain after a fall and came into my therapy sessions in "NOT THE BEST OF MOODS"! They always made me feel better not only physically,but almost more important when your in pain MENTALLY HELP YOU FEEL BETTER!I am talking about the time you walk into the front door and check in with Allison or Shelly to ALL the therapist!BUT OF ALL THE DOCTORS I HAVE HAD IN MY 42 YEARS DR TOWNSEND IS THE MOST DOWN TO EARTH AND HE TRULY CARES ABOUT YOU!!! Better yet, I had GAVE UP after my fall but I swear he performed a MIRACLE ON ME!!!!

November 20th, 2015