Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Horst Meissner
Dr. Horst Meissner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jacinto, CA, with other offices in San Jacinto, CA and Los Angeles, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Meissner is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital-LA, Kindred Hospital and Fremont Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Horst Meissner has the following 4 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Horst Meissner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jacinto, CA.
Dr. Ricardo Vega
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
San Jacinto, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Pranav Barve
Internal Medicine, Residency
San Jacinto, CA 0 mi4
Dr. Rakesh Gupta
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
San Jacinto, CA 0 mi34