A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horst Blumberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blumberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blumberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumberg graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blumberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Horst Herman Blumberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Horst H. Blumberg practice?
- Dr. Horst Blumberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Horst Blumberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Largo, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Largo Radiologists.