A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horst Blumberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumberg graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blumberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Horst Herman Blumberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Horst H. Blumberg practice?
- Dr. Horst Blumberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Horst Blumberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Largo, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Largo Radiologists.