Dr. Horst Rudrich DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Redlands, CA

October 28th, 2016
found dr through choice va program - excellent caring dr - then switched a lady i take care of who has dementia. dr horst actually made a house-call to help us. can i say more. you will not be disappointed.

February 12th, 2012
I don't understand No Compassion's review. I've seen Dr. Rudrich for about 8 years and he always goes out of his way to help. He researches on weekends and contacts other drs for help when need be. He calls you at home. He listens and he cares. The staff is excellent. I can always get an immediate appt when necessary.

May 26th, 2011
NO compassion
My 4 year old was screaming in pain from an ear infecyion it was after hours and when he finally called me back his response when i asked him to prescribe ear drops until the next day when we could come in was that he kjust couldnt have the liability and that i needed to take her to the emergency room (for a 5 hour wait) never again...

May 26th, 2011
ARROGANT JERK
I CALLED AFTER HOURS BECAUSE MY 3 YEAR OLD WAS SCREAMING IN PAIN FROM AN EAR INFECTION. WHEN HE CALLED ME BACK I BEGGED HIM FOR SOME EAR DROPS AND HE ...

February 20th, 2009
Sometimes I have to wait a little while to see Dr. Rudrich but it's definately worth it because he is very thorough and spends a good deal of time with all his patients. He makes sure that all your questions are answered and that you understand everything he tells you. He is also very gentle. I had an ingrown toenail that was very painful and he took care of it... made sure it was very numb before he started. He is not afraid to refer me to specialists either if there is something that needs to be taken care of (ie. rheumatologist, allergist, etc.) I would highly recommend him for adults and children.