Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Feb 12th, 2012

I don't understand No Compassion's review. I've seen Dr. Rudrich for about 8 years and he always goes out of his way to help. He researches on weekends and contacts other drs for help when need be. He calls you at home. He listens and he cares. The staff is excellent. I can always get an immediate appt when necessary.

NO compassion show details NO compassion
May 26th, 2011

My 4 year old was screaming in pain from an ear infecyion it was after hours and when he finally called me back his response when i asked him to prescribe ear drops until the next day when we could come in was that he kjust couldnt have the liability and that i needed to take her to the emergency room (for a 5 hour wait) never again...

ARROGANT JERK show details ARROGANT JERK
by Anonymous on May 26th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

I CALLED AFTER HOURS BECAUSE MY 3 YEAR OLD WAS SCREAMING IN PAIN FROM AN EAR INFECTION. WHEN HE CALLED ME BACK I BEGGED HIM FOR SOME EAR DROPS AND HE ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
AWESOME doctor!!! show details AWESOME doctor!!!
by Glad I switched! on Dec 3rd, 2009

I used to go to Dr.Qazi in Beaumont and did not like her... she was crazy, and really mean/rude to her patients. I've heard horror stories of her saying, "Ew" about sensitive problems patients have had, such as sweat issues. That is not the professional attitude a doctor should have. After I got engaged, my husband and his family recommended I go to Dr. Rudrich. I am SO glad I did! He lives a distance away, but it's worth it for the quality of care and cordial professionalism I receive. His staff are all very helpful as well. The experience, as a whole, is as wonderful as a doctor's visit can be! :D

Feb 20th, 2009

Sometimes I have to wait a little while to see Dr. Rudrich but it's definately worth it because he is very thorough and spends a good deal of time with all his patients. He makes sure that all your questions are answered and that you understand everything he tells you. He is also very gentle. I had an ingrown toenail that was very painful and he took care of it... made sure it was very numb before he started. He is not afraid to refer me to specialists either if there is something that needs to be taken care of (ie. rheumatologist, allergist, etc.) I would highly recommend him for adults and children.