A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horst Zincke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Horst Zincke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zincke
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Zincke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Horst Zincke, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zincke graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main.
Dr. Zincke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Horst Paul Zincke MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Horst P. Zincke practice?
- Dr. Horst Zincke has 1 office location.
Dr. Horst Zincke practices Urology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Urologists.