A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horst Zincke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Horst Zincke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zincke
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Zincke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Horst Zincke, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zincke graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main.
Dr. Zincke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Horst Paul Zincke MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Horst P. Zincke practice?
- Dr. Horst Zincke has 1 office location.
Dr. Horst Zincke practices Urology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Urologists.