A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hortensia Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hortensia Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hortensia Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Institute of Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hortensia Maria Taylor MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hortensia M. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Hortensia Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Hortensia Taylor practices Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists.