A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hosain Daee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hosain Daee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Daee graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Daee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phtjackson Memorial South
- Deering Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hosain M Daee MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hosain M. Daee practice?
- Dr. Hosain Daee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hosain Daee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Homestead, FL.
See Homestead Obstetricians & Gynecologists.