A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossam Saad Naguib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossam Saad Naguib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossam Saad Naguib, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad Naguib graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saad Naguib has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Murray Medical Center
- Gordon Hospital
- Hamilton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossam Mekhail Saad Naguib MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hossam M. Saad Naguib practice?
- Dr. Hossam Saad Naguib has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hossam Saad Naguib practices Medical Oncology near Dalton, GA.
See Dalton Oncologists.