A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hosayn Khaleeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hosayn Khaleeli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hosayn Khaleeli, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaleeli graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Khaleeli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hosayn - Khaleeli MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Hosayn -. Khaleeli practice?
- Dr. Hosayn Khaleeli has 1 office location.
Dr. Hosayn Khaleeli practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Nephrologists.