A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hosayn Khaleeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hosayn Khaleeli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hosayn Khaleeli, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaleeli graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khaleeli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hosayn Khaleeli MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Hosayn Khaleeli practice?
- Dr. Hosayn Khaleeli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hosayn Khaleeli practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Nephrologists.