Dr. Hosayn Khaleeli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hosayn Khaleeli?

May 23rd, 2017

Super doctor

He was able to diagnose me and I have been seeing him for many years. I wish that there were more like him!

December 27th, 2016

super doctor

I have worked in the dialysis field and he sees me. He has done a great job keeping me informed about my kidney function and coordinating with my other doctors. I can highly recommend him.

April 10th, 2016

excellent care!

August 8th, 2014

great doctor

He sees my grandfather and has taken really good care of him. He keeps us up to date and my grandfather likes visiitng the doctor

January 17th, 2014

GREAT Doctor

Dr. Khaleeli is an absolutly great doctor. I have been a patient of his for five years and he has been informative and supportive from my original diagnosis through a kidney transplant and post transplant care. He and his office staff have always had time for my myriad of questions and I always leave his office feeling comfortable and confident in the care I received.

December 6th, 2013

I was really worried about my diagnosis. He explained everything. Easy to talk to, personable, and kind. Highly recommended.

November 5th, 2013

Dr. Khaleeli is very compassionate & professional. I have been seeing him for almost 10 years. He always answers any & all questions you might have. I think some people confuse his honesty with being 'rude' or not having compassion. If you're not taking care of yourself, or taking your meds or being careless - he will call you out on it. This is my favorite thing about him, his honesty. He wants to help you be able to take care of yourself. He will be there to to answer questions and assist you in any way he can. His office staff is especially courteous. I never have a problem with getting an appointment or having prescriptions taken care of.

November 21st, 2009

Lynne Habberfield, CPA

I have been with my father during several of his appointments with Dr. Khaleeli. Dr. Khaleeli has consistently behaved in a professional, honest, and compassionate manner.

June 13th, 2017