A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hosea Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hosea Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Brown has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hosea E Brown MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hosea E. Brown practice?
- Dr. Hosea Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Hosea Brown practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors and Garden Grove Internists.