A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hosea Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hosea Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Brown has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hosea E Brown MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hosea E. Brown practice?
- Dr. Hosea Brown has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hosea Brown practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Laguna Hills General Practitioners and Laguna Hills Internists.