Dr. Hosea Brown Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Hosea Brown?

horrible office staff

Posted on July 15th, 2016

His medical assistants bully his other medical assistants while one of them is injecting me. This is unacceptable. They usually lose faxes and are otherwise inefficient at filling allergy refill orders. I have been seeing him for 5 years in Ridgecrest, CA and he is closing his office there. I will need to find another allergist but am relieved to be away from the chaos of his employees. He is fine and his therapies have helped but his office staff is horrible.

Not recommended

Posted on March 16th, 2016

1) Waiting room was extremely small and very crowded, not enough seats for everyone. 2) I had to write my credit card number down on a piece of paper to process my co-pay because they don't process CC payments in the office. 3) They put me in a room with another patient...when the doctor came in, he started talking to me about my private health issues with the other patient present. 4) Doc and nurses were pushing treatment options before testing or diagnosing me with anything. 5) Doctor got my lab order wrong and his office would not answer the phone so I had to reschedule my lab appointment once the lab was finally able to get through to clarify the order.

Disappointed

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Dr. Brown worked with my son on his allergies and asthma. Office staff is extremely rude at best. Then we are trying to get a note so my son can bring his inhaler to school and told that the doctor needs to see him again in order to do this even though he was seen 3 months ago. This is why we have so much regulation now. Because doctors like this will do whatever they can to make a buck. This way he can bill my insurance company for a 3 minute visit. Disappointed.

This is the best allergist in the Valley

Posted on October 12th, 2015

I have been seeing this allergist for several years. I am very grateful for his attention to me and my family. Both me my husband and two kids are patients. We all suffer from allergies. Dr. Brown has a very nice mannerism, much warmer than other doctors who don't care to listen. The staff is great, they are kind and they make sure to learn all of our names and they have great attention to detail.

Posted on June 1st, 2015

The doctor is fine but his office staff are in my opinion horrendous. They are unprofessional, rude, and talk about their personal drama in front of patients. If there was another choice in doctors in town, I would most certainky choose them fo my children's care.

Posted on October 21st, 2016