A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hosea Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Thomas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Laguna Honda Hospital & Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hosea Melrose Thomas MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hosea M. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Hosea Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Hosea Thomas practices General Practice near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City General Practitioners.