A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hosein Shokouh-Amiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Shokouh-Amiri graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shokouh-Amiri has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shokouh-Amiri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hosein M. Shokouh-Amiri practice?
Dr. Hosein Shokouh-Amiri practices Surgery and Transplant Surgery near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Surgeons.