A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hosein Shokouh-Amiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hosein Shokouh-Amiri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shokouh-Amiri graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Shokouh-Amiri has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hosein Mohammad Shokouh-Amiri MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hosein M. Shokouh-Amiri practice?
- Dr. Hosein Shokouh-Amiri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hosein Shokouh-Amiri practices Surgery near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Surgeons.