A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hosein Yasrebi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hosein Yasrebi is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hosein Yasrebi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yasrebi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Yasrebi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hosein Yasrebi MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hosein Yasrebi practice?
- Dr. Hosein Yasrebi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hosein Yasrebi practices Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.