A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hosein Yasrebi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hosein Yasrebi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yasrebi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Yasrebi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yasrebi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans