Dr. Hosep Deyrmenjian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hosep Deyrmenjian?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Hosep Deyrmenjian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 4th, 2017

Saved my life 20 years ago. He is the best

I met Dr D in the hospital 20 years ago. My wife recommended him Been his pacient sine then. Would highly recommend him.

April 14th, 2016

DR. DEYRMENJIAN IS AN EXCELLENT SURGEON

I was more than dead then alive when I was rushed to the E.R. back in 2013 My blood was so low and potassium that I could barely walk, stand ,talk. Instantly this great man determined the problem. I had a huge bleeding ulcer that after several bags of blood, potassium and other meds surgery was a must. He said it was going to be a must I accepted his diagnosis but his colleagues wanted to wait to try to avoid surgery. I have another bleeding large ulcer and I trust him completely. What he recommends that shall be done. He is the type of Dr that comes in meets you chats let's you know what the issue is and how the problem can be fixed. I feel his confidence and trust him .He get down to the problem fast and as soon as as patients accepts his treatment plan .It is a go. He is easy going , friendly, moves fast to determine and cure the problem. I love theses qualities about him. That is why I choose him as my Dr.

December 18th, 2015

Glad I found him

hospital assigned him to me ,bad pain left side, series of tests including his specialty, found 2 other silent killers. The only thing I was real upset about is either he or regular surgeon would not let me eat for what seemed like weeks but in realty was 2 days, then I had to drink the awful gallon of juice

November 20th, 2015

"Dr. D" has great knowledge! He doesn't only treat the problem but finds the source whether it has anything to do with his specialty. Highly recommend!

July 9th, 2015

He is awful and I would tell people to find a new doctor. My disease is listed as one that he treats yet I am told it is too complex. I have been given 3 different reasons that he no longer wants to follow my case.

June 23rd, 2015

Very knowledgeable with great bedside manners. He even has a sense of humor. I recommend him to all of my family and friends.

October 5th, 2013

He saved my life!

Dr. Deyrmenjian treated me when other doctors said that I would not live much longer with my liver cirrhosis. He was very good to me, and gave me hope and helped me to change my life style. He is the best! I hope to be able to help him someday in the way he helped me.

May 17th, 2013

Routine Colonoscopy Test Failure

I don't recommend this doctor at ALL. He seriously hurt me during a routine colonoscopy procedure. When cutting out the polyp he perforated my large intestine. Not knowing for three days with very poor professional guidance from Doctor Deyrmenjian, toxins and poisons were bleeding into my system. With serve pain, I was finally rushed to the ER. When being x-rayed the hospital discovered that my large intestine was perforated the size of a dime. A emergency operation was performed. The surgeon said I was a very sick person and is consequently costing us an extra $10,000 or more. The worst part is the fact that he either had no clue that he perforated my Instestine (how that could happen I don't know) or he didn't come forth with the knowledge that he had perforated it. Horrible exper- ience all the way around. It's been more than 2 months and I'm still recovering from the perforated colon which should have been routine.

January 31st, 2012

The most caring Doctor I have ever met!

I was referred to Dr. Deyrmenjian by my family physician and boy am I happy he did! Dr. Deyrmenjian knew exactly what was wrong with me and put me on a treatment that took care of everything. He is a compassionate Doctor that truly cares for patients well being and quality of life. Might I mention that he has a great sense of humor as well... I have recommended him to everyone I know. All have been extremely pleased!

December 7th, 2009

Awesome!

I first when to see Dr. Deyrmenjian when I had a problem with my gallbladder. He was very good and knew what was wrong simply from my explanation. Other doctors had diagnosed IBS or other issues that were diagnoses of exclusion. Even though Dr. Deyrmenjian was sure of the problem, he carefully diagnosed the appropriate tests to verify his hunches and not a single test more or less. He worked through the insurance crap so it would get paid and was amazing all around. I have seen him for years and have always felt that he provides excellent service, excellent knowledge, excellent experience, well, he is just excellent and worth any wait in his office if he is running late.

November 2nd, 2009