A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hosn Maatouk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hosn Maatouk, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maatouk graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Maatouk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- Franciscan St. Anthony Health Michigan City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maatouk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans