A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hosn Maatouk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hosn Maatouk, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maatouk graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Maatouk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- Franciscan St. Anthony Health Michigan City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hosn Hanna Maatouk MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hosn H. Maatouk practice?
- Dr. Hosn Maatouk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hosn Maatouk practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Michigan City, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mishawaka, IN.
See Michigan City Internists and Michigan City Sleep Medicine Doctors.