A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hosneara Jinnat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hosneara Jinnat is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hosneara Jinnat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jinnat graduated from Sher-E-Bangla Medical College, Barisal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jinnat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jinnat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hosneara D. Jinnat practice?
Dr. Hosneara Jinnat practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.