A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hosneara Jinnat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hosneara Jinnat is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hosneara Jinnat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jinnat graduated from Sher-E-Bangla Medical College, Barisal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jinnat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hosneara DR Jinnat MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hosneara D. Jinnat practice?
- Dr. Hosneara Jinnat has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hosneara Jinnat practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pelham, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See Bronx Internists.