A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoss Sadeghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoss Sadeghi is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadeghi graduated from U.F.R. De Sante, Medecine Et Biologie Humaine - Leonard De Vinci, Bobigny.
Dr. Sadeghi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Little Coof Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoss Mir Sadeghi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Hoss M. Sadeghi practice?
- Dr. Hoss Sadeghi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hoss Sadeghi practices Anesthesiology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Anesthesiologists.