Dr. Hossain Sahlolbei Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hossain Sahlolbei?

November 25th, 2011

Great MD if you ask me....

I have been to Dr. Sahlolbei numberous times and have found him and his staff to be very friendly and helpful. When Dr. felt I needed to be sent elsewhere, he made quick and easy arrangements that really appreciated..

January 17th, 2011

Needs Adjustment

I have met this Dr many times,. and each time my opinion of him lessens, his bedside manner is poor,. he speaks to his staff and everyone around him with a "God Complex" he needs to shape up,. his homelife must suck.

November 10th, 2010

A great professional doctor

He and his staff were very polite and courteous to me and my family. They gave me an extra ordinary attention and care that I needed for my surgery. He obviously went beyond his duties as a doctor to help me with my bills which was a big burden on my shoulders. I really appreciate his kind heart and his experienced hands that gave me my health back; my blessing is always with him.

August 25th, 2008

Worst Doctor Ever

Iranian attitude, poor bedside manner, abusive to staff of hospital...please read about him in the Palo Verde Times...

February 18th, 2017