The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hossam Abdel-Rahman
Dr. Hossam Abdel-Rahman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, LA, with another office in Mamou, LA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Abdel-Rahman is affiliated with Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center, Promise Specialty Hospital of Baton Rouge and Baton Rouge General Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Hossam Abdel-Rahman has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Hossam Abdel-Rahman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.
Dr. Jacob Karr
Internal Medicine, Residency
Lafayette, LA 0.02 mi8
Dr. Kenneth Mccarron
Lafayette, LA 0.02 mi39
Dr. Lester Ducote Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Lafayette, LA 0.02 mi51