A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossam Abdelsalam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossam Abdelsalam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdelsalam
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abdelsalam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossam Abdelsalam, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Headache Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelsalam graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Abdelsalam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossam Hamdi Mohamed Abdelsalam MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hossam H. Abdelsalam practice?
- Dr. Hossam Abdelsalam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hossam Abdelsalam practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL.
See Springfield Pediatricians and Springfield Neurologists.