A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossam Abdelsalam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossam Abdelsalam, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Headache Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelsalam graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Abdelsalam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossam Hamdi Mohamed Abdelsalam MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hossam H. Abdelsalam practice?
- Dr. Hossam Abdelsalam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hossam Abdelsalam practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Springfield, IL.
See Arlington Heights Pediatricians and Arlington Heights Neurologists.