A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossam Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossam Amin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossam Amin, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Amin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hossam H. Amin practice?
Dr. Hossam Amin practices Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pulmonologists.