A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossam Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossam Amin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossam Amin, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Amin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossam Hassan Amin MBBS and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hossam H. Amin practice?
- Dr. Hossam Amin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hossam Amin practices Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pulmonologists.