Overall Review

no change

September 1st, 2016
The Go to Doctor
My family has been going to Dr. Amin for the last 15 plus years . He is a gentleman, professional and very caring. You are not just a patient to him. The other doctors that assist him are the same and the front desk staff is wonderful. Very helpful when you need an appointment or referral . They try to accommodate you right away. It is a very friendly atmosphere. Everyone seem to know everyone by name. I would definitely recommend him. He very experienced in what he does.

April 19th, 2011
Worst doctor ever
I had an appointment and was in his office for more 3 hours and when the doctor hussar Amin showed up he didn't spent even 3 minutes with me and scheduled another month for another appointment ,I just don't know how he ran a business and taking care of the patient ,I have visited a plenty of doctors and I am pretty sure he is one of the worst doctor that I have ever experienced ,Iam not Arabic person but it happened to live in the area where he got the office, so it's closer to what I live and I didn't apreciat My friend who recommended to me ,because if you are a none Arabic patient you have absolutely to wait more than 3 hours ,over all he is the worst of the worst ,please if you don't believe me you can go and you will be disappointed of the service ,I guarantee you .

April 16th, 2010
i don't like him

September 22nd, 2008
i love dr amin he take care about every one

May 17th, 2008
i feel that dr.amin is a very nice gentleman who knows how to take of his patients properly. I feel that i am in the right hands when i go to dr amin, he always answers all my questions in depth so there is no room to worry!!! in all dr. amin is the perfect doctor for me, i feel there is no other doctor better in Brooklyn then Dr. Amin.