inactive

• Good
  • Bad

May 23rd, 2013
Review
Dr Elfarra has been my doctor for about 7 years. In 2010 I was diagnose with state 3 breast cancer. Although I treated for the cancer in PA..Dr. Elfarra still took good care of me as a pcp. Him and his staff were very supportive and there is no one like him. I am sorry to hear that Dr. Elfarra past away sometime in early May 2013. I know all his patients will miss him dearly. Apart of me wishes I didn't know him because I feel this great loss. The apart of me is so greatfull I had gotten to know him so I am truly blessed. He played a very strong vessel that God used for me to be healed of cancer. My heart feels for the family and all the people who loved and cared for him. He was a dr who truly cared for his patients. He truly cared about me and did all that he could for me & working with the other doctors to bring my healing to present. I honor this man and I feel an angle has just been sent back to heaven,

April 30th, 2013
God Bless Hos Soul
Dr. Hossam Elfarra was a great doctor and a wonderful person. Dr. Hossam passed away Sunday 4/28/2013

January 31st, 2013
The Best
He Visitado muchos doctores y puedo decirle que el Doctor Elfarra, es uno de los mejores, muy profecional y trata al paciente con mucho respecto y cordialidad,haciendo su visita muy agradable y uno se siente muy seguro de su atencion.

November 9th, 2010
Ms. Sanchez
I had a very nice office visit with the Doctor. Was diagnosed and treated and after procedure the follow up was great.Very calm and not in hurry to rush you out of the office like other Doctors often do.I would recomend Dr. Elfarra to anyone in search of a good Gastroenterologist.Thumbs up for his staff also, very corteous.

November 5th, 2009
The Best
he has more experience than anyone i know and he has won so many awards on how good he is truley the best and i would want a year for him to help me because if i was about to die he would save me he actually did to many people. he is so profetional. he is truley the best in the medical feild

March 12th, 2015