A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossam Gouda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossam Gouda is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gouda
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gouda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossam Gouda, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gouda graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Gouda has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aleda E. Lutz Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossam Gouda MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hossam Gouda practice?
- Dr. Hossam Gouda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hossam Gouda practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Internists, Saginaw Critical Care Practitioners, and Saginaw Pulmonologists.