A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossam Gouda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossam Gouda is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossam Gouda, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gouda graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Gouda has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aleda E. Lutz Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossam Gouda MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hossam Gouda practice?
- Dr. Hossam Gouda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hossam Gouda practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Internists, Saginaw Critical Care Practitioners, and Saginaw Pulmonologists.