Learn more about Dr. Hossam Kandil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossam Kandil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kandil
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Kandil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossam Kandil, MD, PHD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandil graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kandil has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC McKeesport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossam M Kandil MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hossam M. Kandil practice?
- Dr. Hossam Kandil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hossam Kandil practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.