A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossam Radwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossam Radwan is Good.
Dr. Radwan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossam Radwan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hossam Radwan practice?
- Dr. Hossam Radwan has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Hossam Radwan practices Pediatrics near , .