A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Abed-Amoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossein Abed-Amoli is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abed-Amoli graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Abed-Amoli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oroville Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein Abed-Amoli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hossein Abed-Amoli practice?
- Dr. Hossein Abed-Amoli has 1 office location.
Dr. Hossein Abed-Amoli practices Family Medicine near Gridley, CA.
See Gridley Primary Care Doctors.