A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Aliabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossein Aliabadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aliabadi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Aliabadi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossein Aliabadi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Aliabadi graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aliabadi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein A Aliabadi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hossein A. Aliabadi practice?
- Dr. Hossein Aliabadi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hossein Aliabadi practices Urology near Hopkins, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Hopkins Urologists.