A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Ansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossein Ansari, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansari graduated from School Of Medicine, Oromieh University (Iran).
Dr. Ansari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein Ansari MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hossein Ansari practice?
- Dr. Hossein Ansari has 1 office location.
Dr. Hossein Ansari practices Neurology near Akron, OH.
See Akron Neurologists.