A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Babaali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossein Babaali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babaali
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babaali Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaali graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Babaali has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein Babaali MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hossein Babaali practice?
- Dr. Hossein Babaali has 1 office location.
Dr. Hossein Babaali practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Critical Care Practitioners and Santa Monica Pulmonologists.