A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Babaali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossein Babaali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaali graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Babaali has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein Babaali MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hossein Babaali practice?
- Dr. Hossein Babaali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hossein Babaali practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Santa Monica Critical Care Practitioners and Santa Monica Pulmonologists.