A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharam Danesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharam Danesh, Ophthalmologist, Retina Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharam Danesh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Danesh graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Danesh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharam Danesh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sharam Danesh practice?
- Dr. Sharam Danesh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sharam Danesh practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Prescott Valley, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.