sharam danesh Is this you?

Have you seen sharam danesh?

May 13th, 2016

The Best

Dr. Danesh is simply the best. He saved the vision in both of my eyes. Without his timely, compassionate care, I am certain that I would have lost my vision in one or both eyes. He is a saint.

April 13th, 2016

Dr. Danesh has got to be the most compassionate, highly knowledgeable and trusted doctor I have ever met. He diagnosed me in five minutes when I had over a year of tests and complaints when other doctors would not listen. He genuinely cares about his patients and I appreciate him tremendously for everything he has done for me. Thank you Dr. Danesh. You are a wonderful person and doctor!

August 2nd, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Danesh

Dr. Danesh, demonstrates excellent clinical insight as well as being professional and companionate.

March 17th, 2015

The best

Top professional: respectful, supportive, and caring. I owe the sight in both of eyes to Dr. Danesh.

February 5th, 2015

I have been going to Dr Danesh for my diabetic retinopathy for over a year. I have seen improvement after every visit. He has been working with me despite the lack of insurance coverage, for which I'm very greatful.

March 28th, 2014

Highest recommendation!

Dr. Danesh was my surgeon for both of my vitrectomies. Not only is he a great surgeon but I have come to admire him very much as a man, and have been very impressed especially by his compassionate nature. I recommend him very highly!

February 24th, 2014

Committed Professional

I have been to other Opthamoligists and Retina Specialists and have felt to be little more than a number, a client. Dr. Danesh treats you as an individual, spending time with you answering all of your questions until you are comfortable with the explanation given. One will not find a more empathetic, patient committed Opthamologist than Dr. Danesh. His forthright candid manner is tempered by a deep sense of truly caring for his patients. His professionalism and credentials are second to none and I find myself extremely fortunate to call Dr. Danesh my Opthamalogist for the rest of my life. I cannot recommend strongly enough to see this Dr. if you are in need of an Opthamologist.

November 13th, 2013

Vitreous Detachment

I was sent to Dr. Danesh as a referral from my Optomotrist He was extremely professional, answered all my questions and concerns, he gave me what I would call a very concise evalutation. Hopefully my eye issues will get better on their own but if I have to have more work done I feel very confident in seeing and being treated by Dr. Danesh Thanks for seeing me also on short notice!

November 4th, 2013

Exceptional

Had a retinal tear and was located two hours away. He waited for me to get to his office and treated me immediately. This was on a Friday after 5. Im so impressed with him and his upfront ways that I will recommend him and I cannot say how appreciative I am. I had some little complications later but he did what needed to be done to save every bit of vision I have. Life is a lot better and I know how to approach and appreciate what I have, Thanks to you Doctor Danesh. Thanks for my vision, and hopefully living a normal life with good eyes.

August 5th, 2012

Vikki Bustamante

My experience with Dr. Danesh couldn't have been any better. He assurred me that he could save my left eye whose retina was detached & my right eye had several rips in the retina that he would repair that very day with laser. He said he would be there till midnight if he had to. This man is very cordial, very professional & at the height of his field. I trust him implicitly. He is more than a Dr. He is a "healer." I thank him many times over & I hope he doesn't mind that I also call him my "friend." Trust this man. He will NOT let you down.

April 4th, 2012

He's arrogant

The man dismissed me from his office stating that he couldn't treat someone who didn't trust him. I would think long and hard before allowing him to touch you.

Doctor's Response

I tremendously care about my patients and also believe that the patent-doctor relationship requires trust. This patient was never examined or treated by me. His first words to me on arrival were that he did not trust doctors. When I stated my belief in the importance of trust, he stated "I would never trust you". He was never evaluated or examined by me to be able to rate our practice in terms of evaluation or diagnosis.

SHOW

December 17th, 2011

THE BEST EYE DOCTOR

Dr.Danesh is one of the best doctor's. My mother is 75 years old and has Macular Degeneration. I go to all her Dr. appointments with her and he is one of the kindest and most experienced doctor's I have come across. I am grateful and appreciate the kindness and the time he takes with my mother. We would follow him anywhere! Don't hesitate if you are considering seeing him, you will not be sorry.