A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Dehghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossein Dehghani, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dehghani
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dehghani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossein Dehghani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dehghani graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dehghani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein Dehghani MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hossein Dehghani practice?
- Dr. Hossein Dehghani has 1 office location.
Dr. Hossein Dehghani practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Upland, CA.
See Upland Internists and Upland Cardiologists.