A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Dehghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossein Dehghani, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossein Dehghani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dehghani graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dehghani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein Dehghani MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hossein Dehghani practice?
- Dr. Hossein Dehghani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hossein Dehghani practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Upland Internists and Upland Cardiologists.