A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Eshraghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossein Eshraghi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eshraghi
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Eshraghi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Eshraghi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Eshraghi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein Fard Eshraghi MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hossein F. Eshraghi practice?
- Dr. Hossein Eshraghi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hossein Eshraghi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Gastroenterologists.