A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Firooznia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Firooznia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Firooznia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossein Firooznia, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Firooznia graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Firooznia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein Firooznia MD is a male Radiologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hossein Firooznia practice?
- Dr. Hossein Firooznia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hossein Firooznia practices Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.