A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Firooznia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Firooznia
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Firooznia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossein Firooznia, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Firooznia graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Firooznia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein Firooznia MD is a male Radiologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hossein Firooznia practice?
- Dr. Hossein Firooznia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hossein Firooznia practices Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.