Dr. Hossein Hadian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hossein Hadian?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Hossein Hadian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 30th, 2015

pain management

I would never recommend this guy for anything he will get you hooked on pills and then not refill your prescription unless you go to his office and spend more money be very careful with this doctor also check your bill he billed me twice for the same date my insurance company even said not to back to him.

August 4th, 2015

The doctor walked in the room and the first words out of his mouth was I will not treat you. He didn't even introduce himself. I asked him why not and then he told me why which after he explained I understood. He then told me there would be no charge for the visit and I left. Four weeks later I get a bill for the visit. I called the billing company and explained the situation and they said they would call the office and find out and then call me back. I didn't hear from them for a week so I called again. They said the doctor said it was an full visit even though he would not treat me and I had to pay the bill. I have paid the bill but would not recommend this rude and dishonest doctor to anyone.

October 2nd, 2013

Terrific, talented and Caring Doctor

Doctor Hadian and his Office Staff have been so helpful to me with my chronic migraines and sacroiliac problems that I cannot say enough good things about these people. If it wasn't for this Doctor and his staff I would never be able to handle my daily pain and never have a chance for a halfway normal life. If you have pain, this is the doctor to see!

October 14th, 2008

Dr. Hadian is an excellent Doctor who understands Pain, and what you are experiencing. Three cheers to Dr. Hadian!

June 24th, 2017