A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Keivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keivan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossein Keivan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Keivan graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Keivan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hosp & Health Ctr, Blue Island, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein Keivan MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hossein Keivan practice?
- Dr. Hossein Keivan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hossein Keivan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Olympia Fields, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Island, IL.
See Olympia Fields Internists and Olympia Fields Cardiologists.