A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Keivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossein Keivan is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keivan
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Keivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossein Keivan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Keivan graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Keivan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hosp & Health Ctr, Blue Island, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein Keivan MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hossein Keivan practice?
- Dr. Hossein Keivan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hossein Keivan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Olympia Fields, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Island, IL.
See Olympia Fields Internists and Olympia Fields Cardiologists.