A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Najafi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossein Najafi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossein Najafi, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Najafi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Najafi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein A Najafi MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hossein A. Najafi practice?
- Dr. Hossein Najafi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hossein Najafi practices Plastic Surgery near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA and Calabasas, CA.
See San Pedro Surgeons.