A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Najafi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossein Najafi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossein Najafi, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Najafi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Najafi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Najafi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hossein A. Najafi practice?
Dr. Hossein Najafi practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA and Calabasas, CA.
See San Pedro Plastic Surgeons.