A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Oskuiyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossein Oskuiyan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oskuiyan graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oskuiyan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Potomac Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein Oskuiyan MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hossein Oskuiyan practice?
- Dr. Hossein Oskuiyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Hossein Oskuiyan practices Internal Medicine near Woodbridge, VA.
See Woodbridge Internists.