A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Ramezani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossein Ramezani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossein Ramezani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramezani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramezani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein R Ramezani MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hossein R. Ramezani practice?
- Dr. Hossein Ramezani has 1 office location.
Dr. Hossein Ramezani practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Orange Park, FL.
See Orange Park Internists and Orange Park Cardiologists.