A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Ramezani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossein Ramezani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossein Ramezani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramezani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramezani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramezani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans