A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Ramezani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossein Ramezani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramezani
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ramezani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossein Ramezani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramezani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramezani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein Ramezani MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hossein Ramezani practice?
- Dr. Hossein Ramezani has 1 office location.
Dr. Hossein Ramezani practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Orange Park, FL.
See Orange Park Internists and Orange Park Cardiologists.