A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Saadati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossein Saadati, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadati graduated from Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm.
Dr. Saadati has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
- Dameron Non Kaiser Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein Gholam Saadati MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hossein G. Saadati practice?
- Dr. Hossein Saadati has 1 office location.
Dr. Hossein Saadati practices Ophthalmology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Ophthalmologists.