A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Saadati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saadati
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Saadati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossein Saadati, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadati graduated from Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm.
Dr. Saadati has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
- Dameron Non Kaiser Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein Gholam Saadati MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hossein G. Saadati practice?
- Dr. Hossein Saadati has 1 office location.
Dr. Hossein Saadati practices Ophthalmology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Ophthalmologists.