A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Sadeghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossein Sadeghi, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadeghi graduated from University Of Queensland, Herston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sadeghi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sadeghi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hossein Sadeghi practice?
Dr. Hossein Sadeghi practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Darien, CT.
See Stamford Pediatricians, Stamford Pediatric Specialists, and Stamford Pulmonologists.