Learn more about Dr. Hossein Sadeghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossein Sadeghi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadeghi
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Sadeghi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossein Sadeghi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadeghi graduated from University Of Queensland, Herston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sadeghi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Danbury Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein Sadeghi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Hossein Sadeghi practice?
- Dr. Hossein Sadeghi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hossein Sadeghi practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Stamford Pulmonologists.