Learn more about Dr. Hossein Sadeghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossein Sadeghi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadeghi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sadeghi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossein Sadeghi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadeghi graduated from University Of Queensland, Herston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sadeghi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Danbury Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein Sadeghi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Hossein Sadeghi practice?
- Dr. Hossein Sadeghi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hossein Sadeghi practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Stamford Pediatric Specialists.