A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hossein Sadeghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hossein Sadeghi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hossein Sadeghi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadeghi graduated from University Of Queensland, Herston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sadeghi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hossein Sadeghi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Hossein Sadeghi practice?
- Dr. Hossein Sadeghi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hossein Sadeghi practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Darien, CT.
See Stamford Pulmonologists.